Reign VMX V3 Minuteman MX Pants
The Reign VMX "Minuteman" V3 motocross pants are the perfect blend of classic, old-school looks with modern features and materials. The V3 series pants are the newest design, subtly referencing Bates/Bill Walters/Hondaline style leathers from the 70's, but with a contemporary freshness. Looks great with any our vintage style jerseys!
- In the boot pants with pockets! Three of them, in fact: two hidden front pockets and one hidden back pocket. Plenty of room for your keys, cash, phone, etc. for when you're between motos or doing trail riding.
- Buckled belt with 5 positions, and gathered back waist with gripper elastic to keep you comfortable and your jersey tucked in.
- Expanded knee and calf area to accommodate a wider range of knee braces.
- Front-facing crotch stretch panel offers both mobility and increased airflow.
Available in waist sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, and 40
All Reign MX pants utilize a five-notch belt, with the notches spaced one inch apart. The middle (3rd) notch is the "neutral" position, neither tightening the pants, nor allowing the side stretch panels to increase the waist size. Using the other notches, you can decrease or increase the waist size by 2 inches in either direction.
If you're between sizes, your general body shape will help you to determine what to choose. For example, let's say you're a person who wears either 36 or 38 in regular pants, depending on the cut, because your waist size is actually 37. You should choose the size 36 Reign pants, since the side stretch panels will let the waist size increase. On the other hand, if you also have fitment issues caused by large, muscular thighs/calves/buttocks, go with size 38. The belt will allow you to tighten down to a 37, but you'll get the extra room you need.
- We have listed most up to date inventory for this item which includes on hand and incoming items. Please note that inventory can be wrong due to item(s) selling in our retail store, delay on incoming shipments, back-ordered items from our manufacturers, or item being cancelled. If you want to verify inventory please contact us and will be happy to confirm item and hold for you until purchase is completed or let you know when item will be inventory. We will notify you at time of purchase if item is delayed, back-ordered or cancelled and you will be welcome to either substitute for another item or cancel transaction for a full refund.
- We have listed an estimated shipping/delivery date for item. While we will strive to get item delivered before that date please realize that due to incoming inventory, back-ordered items and delays with manufacturers it may take up to 5 days to ship item with delivery to follow. If you have any questions regarding shipping time please contact us or if you need expedited shipping please let us know.
- Our mission is to provide a high level of customer service before, during and after the sale. Our staff is here to help with any technical questions, installation guidance, or any general questions regarding item. Many of our clients are repeat customers and we hope that you are also. If you have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can improve your experience with us please do not hesitate to contact us whether you purchase or not we are always happy to receive your opinions.
- If you do not see an item you are interested in whether it be product, size, color etc please contact us and we will be happy to try and obtain for you.
- Please subscribe to our store for monthly specials, new items and more.
We Also Recommend